Naprapat David Tveit till Naprapatlandslaget Göteborg Nu kan du boka din för undersökning och behandling…
Business Development and Finance, Sweden
We are building the leading player within physical manual therapy in Northern Europe. In which, an ambitious growth journey is ongoing and being accelerated in Sweden. As Business Development and Finance manager in Sweden, based out of Stockholm, you will play a key part to make it happen.
Introduction to Naprapatlandslaget
Naprapatlandslaget is part of Physical Medicine Group. We operate within physical manual therapy industry and we run +70 clinics in Norway and Sweden. Physical Medicine Group is owned by its key personnel and majority shareholder Litorina, a leading private equity company in the Nordics.
Through centrally located clinics, we provide a private health care offering of manual therapies for everyone, including chiropractic, physiotherapy, naprapathy, osteopathy and more. We treat musculoskeletal disorders, ranging from chronic disorders, strain injuries to acute back and neck pain.
We believe that our services make a big difference both at the individual level, by helping the individual who contacts our clinics, as well as at the community level in the form of reduced sick leave and improving public health.
The Business Development and Finance manager will have a direct reporting line to the Country Manager Sweden and be a crucial part of the team. You will also work closely with the CFO in the Physical Medicine Group.
Main focus in this role will be to work with and assist the Country Manager in daily operations to enable high growth with remained focus on quality and operational excellence. You will have a commercial focus and it will be of importance that the Business Development and Finance manager contribute to ongoing operations and business development.
You will also be responsible for overseeing financial reporting from Sweden and establishing internal accounting controls and financial reporting together with the CFO.
- Business Development: Make growth happen
- Greenfields/new clinics: Be part of team to establish new clinics including preparations before and carry out activities
- Assist in merge & acquisition activities
- Enable best in class operations and make sure good order and structure in agreements and other documentation
- Finance: Analysis and controlling aspects regarding operations in Sweden
- Monthly reporting for Sweden
- Clinic and therapist KPI performance in Sweden
- Key contact to the accounting firm and auditor
- Key contact person for day-to-day operations with the bank and other institutions
- P&L forecast and new reports/ analysis when considered necessary or required
The Business Development and Finance manager candidate should preferably have a bachelor’s degree in accounting or business administration and 3+ years of working experience. You should be self-driven, have high energy and thrive in an entrepreneurial atmosphere and from building a company – and doing it in a structured way.
Interested in this fun and rewarding role? Send your notice of interest to Erik Gustafsson, Country Manager Sweden, email@example.com